I was working on a project recently, implementing the PHPCart ecommerce shopping cart solution. The merchant uses Chase Paymentech as their credit card processor, and the PHPCart website mentioned that there was a gateway already made. However, I quickly found out that there wasn't so I had to code one myself! So I'm offering it up for free as open source. Download the php chase payment gateway.
You need to place it in the 'processor/' directory of the PHPCart installation. It has the following features:
- Configure your merchant #
- Configure your Terminal ID
- Configure your BIN #
- Specify the credit cards you accept (I suggest "Visa,MasterCard,American Express,Discover,JCB")
- Creates the proper expiry date with only the last two chars of the years from PHPcart
- Chase processors dollar amount with implied decimal, so that's taken out
- Converts the credit card name into the Chase approved format
- You can uncomment line 39 and comment line 40 to switch to the testing server before you're certified.
Anyhow, enjoy! If there are any enhancements or modifications you make, feel free to tell me about them.